Weekend plans?

petitepedal

Supposed to get together with the "band" tomorrow afternoon but I'm not sure if the weather will force a postponement.  This was the only available weekend for all of January (and the first half of February) and I'll be bummed if it doesn't happen.  I have a 50-plus mile drive to get there.

I have a "rockstar" yoga teacher coming to the studio tomorrow to teach an Intro to Advanced Yoga workshop.  Even though I can't participate because of my rib, I am still looking forward to seeing our students have fun, but now it's supposed to snow - I will be really bummed if it snows and we have to cancel.

Grocery run tonight, Costco, Jungle Jim's and Kroger.

Stained glass workshop tomorrow morning, look at some RVs after lunch and then an afternoon ride.

Sunday: church, brunch and rearrange the closet layout.  I don't like the way my wife organized my side of the closet.  Make something good for dinner.

I have a "rockstar" yoga teacher coming to the studio tomorrow to teach an Intro to Advanced Yoga workshop.  Even though I can't participate because of my rib, I am still looking forward to seeing our students have fun, but now it's supposed to snow - I will be really bummed if it snows and we have to cancel.

Who is it?  I know my wife gets excited whenever Baron shows up.