Welcome To Square Wheels Cycling: FlippersForFeet

Welcome Bot

thanks for welcoming me to the "alternate universe" that you all moved to.

Hopefully the site isn't as annoying as the former home we all used to love (or not so much).

I'm still the same nutcase i was before.

Just started the Tour of Sufferlandria today. My SRM offset was wrong in trainerroad. It had it was 1472 instead of 543. No wonder it seemed immensely harder than usual.

I told a friend i wanted the tour of sufferlandria official pint glass. He said he needs another pint glass like he needs a hole in the head. I said i have enough of those and a few extra :D  but could use another pint glass.  

thanks for welcoming me to the "alternate universe" that you all moved to.

Hopefully the site isn't as annoying as the former home we all used to love (or not so much).

I'm still the same nutcase i was before.

Just started the Tour of Sufferlandria today. My SRM offset was wrong in trainerroad. It had it was 1472 instead of 543. No wonder it seemed immensely harder than usual.

I told a friend i wanted the tour of sufferlandria official pint glass. He said he needs another pint glass like he needs a hole in the head. I said i have enough of those and a few extra :D  but could use another pint glass.  

You have been here for thirty seconds and I already have no idea what you are talking about.

• Heart 2