Road Runner

My mental ear has her sounding like an elf or some other woodland creature.  Maybe even with an English or New Zealand accent.

Oh boy. Way out in left field on that one!  :D

Low voice. When I get worked up and excited in telling a story, the Yooper accent REALLY starts coming through hard. Holy wah, eh?!  (blushy)

But I DO like beer with New Zealand hops!

• Heart 1

Oh boy. Way out in left field on that one!  :D

Low voice. When I get worked up and excited in telling a story, the Yooper accent REALLY starts coming through hard. Holy wah, eh?!  (blushy)

But I DO like beer with New Zealand hops!

Look, you can tell me that all you want, heck, it may even be true, but not for me.  You sound like a High Elf when I read your posts.

Really?? Wow, that's funny.

This is like a backwards Casey Kasum thing. When we were kids and listened to him every weekend on the radio, we had a certain picture of him in our brains. Then we saw his picture. WHOA!! Not at ALL what we expected.

Ah well. Whatever works for you.  ;)

• Heart 1

Really?? Wow, that's funny.

This is like a backwards Casey Kasum thing. When we were kids and listened to him every weekend on the radio, we had a certain picture of him in our brains. Then we saw his picture. WHOA!! Not at ALL what we expected.

Ah well. Whatever works for you.  ;)

Yep.  This is why I do not like to see movies made from books.  I assign voices to characters.  Gandalf sounded right, as did some of the dwarves, but the Hobbits were all wrong and they totally screwed up the pronunciation of Smaug.

And do not get me started on the Tom Clancy book / movie thing.