Can you really date online?

Road Runner

I actually met my wife online and it was a free site.  I never believed in building 'online' relationships because you could be talking to a same-sex monster at the other end.  Trick is to view online stuff as a way of meeting people that you might not otherwise meet. Don't spend too much time online because you've got to know if there is a physical attraction there and that their mannerisms do not bother you and the reverse.  If somebody doesn't like me for something, no sense in wasting my time like I do here talking about meaningless football games. Meaningless football game chatter happens after you've secured the gal.   :lol:

• Heart 1

I actually met my wife online and it was a free site.  I never believed in building 'online' relationships because you could be talking to a same-sex monster at the other end.  Trick is to view online stuff as a way of meeting people that you might not otherwise meet. Don't spend too much time online because you've got to know if there is a physical attraction there and that their mannerisms do not bother you and the reverse.  If somebody doesn't like me for something, no sense in wasting my time like I do here talking about meaningless football games. Meaningless football game chatter happens after you've secured the gal.   :lol:

Ya, Roadrunner.  This sounds like good advice.  I hope you learn well  from the DotGuy before you venture down your On-line dating path.

Have you seen pics of bosox?  You might just fall in love and leave your wife.  :samurai-suicide-smiley-emoticon

email the one on the right... she is the cutest of the tree IMO. 

I'm sure the dating will be ok, but it is the sex that will really cost you! 

I think they all have nice, natural posture, and the photos look like they were snapped totally on the spur of the moment.  The one on the left looks less like a total whore, I would check her out.

I thought you were married, RR, was I wrong?  Do you dig the oriental chicks?  What is the story?

• Heart 1

I thought you were married, RR, was I wrong?  Do you dig the oriental chicks?  What is the story?

I am happily divorced.  Yes, I like Philippine women.  One of my work friends was married to one.  She was great.

But my point in posting this was not serious.  The ad and the concept simply struck me as a bit humorous.

I am happily divorced.  Yes, I like Philippine women.  One of my work friends was married to one.  She was great.

But my point in posting this was not serious.  The ad and the concept simply struck me as a bit humorous.

Most of the guys I know that were way into the Phillipine chicks were in the military.  Were you in the navy, or possibly the marines?

I don't find most oriental chicks cute, but the ones that are tend to be off the charts cute. 

Every time I meet up with a forumite in the 'real world', my wife calls it computer dating... :angry:

Yeah, that shit works!  Distance is a bitch, though, I think you should take a trip over there and troll for chicks and see the countryside.  Be a nice vacation and you can interact with the locals and barter for a nice one to bring home.

I seriously think the foreign chicks are more alluring than the americanos.

One thing to remember if you are setting your mind on Phillipine chicks is that it is way more of a matriarchal society there.  The women tend to try to run their men, so be prepared to let them know what's what.  I tend to like the other orientals better.  How do I know this?  I lived in the Phillipine part of San Diego for a couple of years, and had some good friends from there (originally) fill me in on the girlie situation.

One thing to remember if you are setting your mind on Phillipine chicks is that it is way more of a matriarchal society there.  The women tend to try to run their men, so be prepared to let them know what's what.  I tend to like the other orientals better.  How do I know this?  I lived in the Phillipine part of San Diego for a couple of years, and had some good friends from there (originally) fill me in on the girlie situation.

My friend's Filipino wife always seemed like she ran things, but you never know the whole story, not without actually living with them and seeing what goes on behind closed doors.  But he made the big bucks and she was happy with that.  She stayed home and cooked (she was a fantastic cook) and my friend seemed happy with that.  (I'm using past tense here because I haven't seen them in years, not because they are dead)   :)   

• Heart 1