Forum of death

Dottleshead

The bike forums seem to keep track of their members better than most forums.  I think on most forums when someone dies nobody knows what happened to them.  Maybe they got tired of the forum, too busy, internet problems, etc.  When I croak you guys will have to find out from facebook because my wife doesn't come on here or even know how to get on here.  

The bike forums seem to keep track of their members better than most forums.  I think on most forums when someone dies nobody knows what happened to them.  Maybe they got tired of the forum, too busy, internet problems, etc.  When I croak you guys will have to find out from facebook because my wife doesn't come on here or even know how to get on here.  

I agree.  Thumbs up to SW.

• Heart 1

I didn't know Randy.  I did know Chopped Liver or ModoVincere.  I've never been to an online forum where its members have literally died.  It's tragic.  That's 2 now in the space of about 2 months.  Is this place just a disguise for death?  Who the eff is next?  Should I leave this site??

Both Randy and CL were on other forums first, so I think that forum participation (at least this forum) is not necessarily a contributing factor in non-survival.

mr. doesn't know how to log in here, and I'm not on Facebook anymore. It would be an unknown if I stopped posting.

Of course, according to Master o'Universe, I'm an enigma anyway, so all y'all wouldn't miss anything. B)

Sue, in all my time on the Forums, you've been one of the brightest points of light I've had the honor of knowing. I still smile when I see that you've posted something. You're insightful, intelligent and you always challenge me to rethink.

I would miss you.

And there would be a great disturbance in the Force.

Peace.