Why is this "The Cafe"? Are we getting drunk?

Randomguy

How about give it a name related to cycling or have cycling, bicycle or some such in the name?  Then people googling for a cycling site might actually be directed here.  I also think the name Square Wheels makes no sense for a cycling forum.  No offense to SW, he is a great guy and the name might be fine for a screen name, but who is ever going to surf in here by typing "square wheels"?  I can easily find the old site by simply typing "bicycling".  First Google response is the Rodale forums.

How about give it a name related to cycling or have cycling, bicycle or some such in the name?  Then people googling for a cycling site might actually be directed here.  I also think the name Square Wheels is stupid for a forum.  No offense to SW, he is a great guy and the name might be fine for a screen name, but who is ever going to surf in here by typing "square wheels"?  I can easily find the old site by simply typing "bicycling".  First Google response is the Rodale forums.

I don't mind the name "cafe", I seem to remember that many places in the midwest were bar/cafe mashups when I was growing up, but I could have a bad memory.

I also don't mind the SW forum name, not sure what else it could be named.