Nice butt or nice face?

Dirtyhip

It seems that you don't get to have both after 45.  As I thin down my wrinkles get more pronounced.  When I am chunkier, my face is puffier and it fills out my wrinkles.  A gal I know that is heavy doesn't have a lot of visible wrinkles on her face.

So I ponder the question.  Nice butt or nice face?  

I guess I am shootin for a better butt than my face.  HAHA

It seems that you don't get to have both after 45.  As I thin down my wrinkles get more pronounced.  When I am chunkier, my face is puffier and it fills out my wrinkles.  A gal I know that is heavy doesn't have a lot of visible wrinkles on her face.

So I ponder the question.  Nice butt or nice face?  

I guess I am shootin for a better butt than my face.  HAHA

I am gonna stay out of butt comments today.

You can have both, it just takes a lot of work.

You mean like botox and plastic surgery?  HAHAHA  I heard that some stars won't smile or use straws for fear of wrinkles.  I have deep smile lines and lip wrinkles.   :lol:  :whistle:

People are going to age and wrinkle.  No doubt about it.  

You mean like botox and plastic surgery? HAHAHA I heard that some stars won't smile or use straws for fear of wrinkles. I have deep smile lines and lip wrinkles. :lol::whistle:

People are going to age and wrinkle. No doubt about it.

yeah, but who wants a skinny little flat ass?

You gotta have a little junk in the trunk, but work hard to get the right shape.

Actually, being more active is probably better for you in the long run which should keep you radiant longer even if you have more wrinkles.

So true. I know quite a few women that are 45-50, with great bodies and pretty faces. Cycling helps them stay great looking.

Some have a few wrinkles, but all of them are milfs.

I'm not sure how old AllieRN is, but she's a great looking woman. I'm sure the cycling helps
  • Heart 1

I was told I look much younger than 46 years.

The thread is somewhat in jest.

I work with a few people in their early 20s, and none of the guessed I was their parents age.

I've met their parents a few times, and they all look much older than me.

I don't think I look young, but I'm far more fit and healthy than any of them.

I work with a few people in their early 20s, and none of the guessed I was their parents age.

I've met their parents a few times, and they all look much older than me.

I don't think I look young, but I'm far more fit and healthy than any of them.

When K was Outdoor Program Director for that student program, we were old enough to be their parents.  They never saw us like that.   

We were wilder, more fit and fun than some of the kids.  HAHA

• Heart 1

Masters class is no joke.

My last TT up South Mountain was good enough for 4th in the Masters class, or 10th among Cat 4/5

I have no doubt masters class is no joke. There are plenty of Bull 4-5 years older than me, who dont race, that I would not be able to stay up with.  Reading a bit on it, IF I ever wanted to race, it might be as cat 5 open