Some damning evidence in DeflateGate

jsharr

This shows that, probably, the Patriots won an extra game or two each year, based on turnovers.  That means they cheated for extra wins in a league where one turnover can mean the difference in a game.  How many other types of proof will be needed for patriot fans to realize fully that their team really isn't as good as they claim it is?  I'd like an admission of the cheating, please.

This shows that, probably, the Patriots won an extra game or two each year, based on turnovers.  That means they cheated for extra wins in a league where one turnover can mean the difference in a game.  How many other types of proof will be needed for patriot fans to realize fully that their team really isn't as good as they claim it is?  I'd like and admission of the cheating, please.

They are the best at cheating.  But if they are doing this, then it seems that other teams would be doing it as well.  Or did they figure this out, then lobby for the change in rules to make it easier to cheat?  Would be interesting to go back to old tapes now and watch for the ball boy stopping in the bathroom with the balls at other home games.....

If they did, explain the fumble numbers and how they conicide with the rules change?

Im just listening to former players that don't have an axe to grind against NE say that it's common, and don't think it's a big issue.

I doubt the league will change the rules, but I think they might start actually enforcing the rules they have in place, and actually do the ball tests that they are supposed to do.

I don't believe the officials actually test the balls before the game(like they are supposed to). I think they just give them a quick look, and give the balls their OK.

So the Patriots are the Lance Armstrongs of football?

I'm thinking of a different analogy - a league that looked the other way while players took performance enhancers, because those good players created a spectacle, sold tickets and made money - but then the league ended up throwing those same high-profile players under the bus.

I'm pretty sure "Deflategate" is less severe than steroids in baseball though.

• Heart 1

"What he found sent ripples through the sports world and got a few other statisticians pretty upset."

​Maybe just a slight exaggeration…… maybe?

Has anyone seen the ripples?

I wish I ha...wait.

I thought you said nipples.  Nevermind.

• Heart 2