Walked into the gym tonight

Zealot

And was met by the body combat instructor. She smiled and said, "oh, I was just talking about you! The ladies were asking if the guy was going to be in class tonight and I told them of course he would!"

I laughed a little quizzically. When I started in most of the classes, there were no men. But word is getting around now and some are trickling in. There were actually two new men in tonight's class.

These classes are a hell of a workout. And they are fun. I wonder why guys seem to shun them so much?

My gym has a hard body female instructor for a 6am class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  She is the cutest thing, absolutely the most muscle a girl can have and still look feminine.  Her class is mostly middle aged male groupies. She works their butts off in every class.  She taught a water aerobics class for awhile, I took that class just because I had to see what she looked like in a swimsuit.  She does look amazing.  She and I were the  only swimmers in the class so she gave it up and went back to the gym.  It was funny watching these guys trying to do what she wanted them to do in the pool and they were clueless.

• Heart 1

Nice.

My wife has ordered a combat set of DVD's.  Not sure what it is, but I guess I will find out.  The people on the cover are ripped to shreds so I guess that's what the DVD's do for you:-)

We are going to start those after the 21 day fix thing.  Keep moving forward, but switch it up to keep it interesting.

My gym has a hard body female instructor for a 6am class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She is the cutest thing, absolutely the most muscle a girl can have and still look feminine. Her class is mostly middle aged male groupies. She works their butts off in every class. She taught a water aerobics class for awhile, I took that class just because I had to see what she looked like in a swimsuit. She does look amazing. She and I were the only swimmers in the class so she gave it up and went back to the gym. It was funny watching these guys trying to do what she wanted them to do in the pool and they were clueless.

Our spin class instructor is very attractive like you mention here. But still only a couple guys ever come to class. Our Zumba instructor is built like you wouldn't believe and can move. But typically I'm the guy who shows up there. Although, she has been advertising that a guy come to class, using dome pics she took of me, and a few other guys have strayed coming. We had 5 guys in class last Saturday.

Nice.

My wife has ordered a combat set of DVD's.  Not sure what it is, but I guess I will find out.  The people on the cover are ripped to shreds so I guess that's what the DVD's do for you:-)

We are going to start those after the 21 day fix thing.  Keep moving forward, but switch it up to keep it interesting.

If it's anything like body combat, you'll get a pretty good workout! I love it.

I never sign up for the classes at the gym (24 Hour Fitness, but no spin classes) since I normally run or ride for my aerobic workouts. 

it is nice to see some of the gals who are working out with the weights.  Some of them are in my age bracket :D

Yeah, in our weight rooms there are always a lot of women.