NFL treats us 'like criminals'

Former member

PHOENIX -- Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas was wearing a bandage on his right arm Thursday during the media access period after submitting to a blood draw as part of the NFL's program to test players for HGH.

Thomas, who suffered a separated shoulder in the NFC Championship Game, posted an angry tweet but declined to elaborate when asked.

However, another Seahawks player told ESPN that many players are mad about it.

"We are being treated like criminals, tested like people on parole," the player said.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12248954&src=desktop

If they did not cheat all the damn time, then maybe they would not be treated like criminals.

Marshawn Lynch is an ass hat and should be locked up for his press conference shenanigans.

Like it or not, when you sign for big money and play on the NFL stage, you have some duties and responsibilities that come with it.

The NFL should have a very strict set of rules for its "employees" the players and if they are in violation of them, they should be fired and not eligible to be rehired by any team.

This should be true for all pro sports where players receive 7 figure salaries.

If they did not cheat all the damn time, then maybe they would not be treated like criminals.

Like it or not, when you sign for big money and play on the NFL stage, you have some duties and responsibilities that come with it.

almost every team has a few players that were popped for PEDs, so I love hearing players complain about testing.

When a guy has a separated shoulder and claims he feels fine (good gamesmanship?), one has to wonder... especially when he is calling out the NFL.Of course, this is probably all about being 'disrespected'. Muhahahahahaha. All these prima donnas can fall flat on their face.

I think Sherman is going to be fine, but Thomas is being held together with bailing wire and duct tape. I doubt Thomas comes up as positive for HGH, but I can understand why he would risk it. Is there a test for deer antler spray? ;)

Sherman's got zero excuse. He may be hurting but get through it. But I agree. Thomas probably is hurting and is just playing the gamesmanship card. I'm sure Bill and Tom have that in their playbook early. Attack dem boys in their weak spots early and if it looks like it's trouble -- attack it some more.

• Heart 1

Sherman's got zero excuse. He may be hurting but get through it. But I agree. Thomas probably is hurting and is just playing the gamesmanship card. I'm sure Bill and Tom have that in their playbook early. Attack dem boys in their weak spots early and if it looks like it's trouble -- attack it some more.

How should Seattle attack NE?

I think NE has shitty pass protection for Tom, but he's got a quick release.

NE should try to run with Blount, and use a lot of play action. Dink and dunk passes, and a few passes to GRONK when he sets up out wide.

I have not watched a lot of NE this year but we both lost to Kansas City in their town.  I know they have lost to teams with all good running games and since that's our specialty, I see no reason why we stop that.  We have to be able to do this and if we can neutralize Wilfork, then I like our chances.  Because our running game controls the game -- keeps your offense off the field -- and wears your defense out while resting ours.  This chit is boring and old school but that's why it works.

If we can't run then it's going to fall on the defense (again) and Russell's passing game.  But we haven't done much of that.  Life's been easier for Dangeruss because of our defense and running game -- nice luxuries.  Name me a quarterback in the league that wouldn't like that deal.  He's been very fortunate because he has a chance to grow and learn and be really good.

I don't like our chances against your corners but I do wonder about the center of the field.  I've heard mixed results on the safeties.