Hey SuzieQ

Zealot

I took a spill in the ice last night. Went outside to lock up the cars about 11:00 and was wearing a pair of plain leather bottom moccasins. (I knew better) Hit a small divet in my driveway and went down hard. Little stiff this morning. Thought about your fall when it happened.

Hope you're feeling better, the ice is the most evil part of winter!  I'm at a 4 day Yin Yoga training - it's a little difficult cos there is a lot I can't do.  There are two other people in the training that have ice injuries!

Hope you're feeling better, the ice is the most evil part of winter!  I'm at a 4 day Yin Yoga training - it's a little difficult cos there is a lot I can't do.  There are two other people in the training that have ice injuries!

Both Paul Grilley and Sarah Powers have begun teaching yang-style asanas, sometimes within yin sessions.[3]

I am feeling great! Thanks. Sorry that you still have to contend with the rib issue. Yeah, ice can be pretty nasty!
  • Heart 1