Well, now I feel better about Tom's balls

jsharr

By the way, 2 HOF quaterbacks claim only Brady could know about deflated balls. They are right, of course, because I'm pretty sure they did it in an era (not too long ago) when nobody was paying attention. Do you really believe different?? I guess I can't fault you for holding onto your allegiance in the face of corruption.

Not that this has any relevance on Sunday's game.

By the way, 2 HOF quaterbacks claim only Brady could know about deflated balls. They are right, of course, because I'm pretty sure they did it in an era (not too long ago) when nobody was paying attention. Do you really believe different?? I guess I can't fault you for holding onto your allegiance in the face of corruption.

Not that this has any relevance on Sunday's game.

I think the Patriots balls were given to the refs under league specifications, given a quick look by the refs, and approved for use.

The NFL seems to be unable to prove that they were checked, and ever fully inflated.

Is that sneaky? Yes, but the NFL has to prove that they did their job properly, and the Pats changed them. That would be against the rules.

Hey, good news is after a Stupor Bowl Sunday, we get to talk about Deflategate and Marshawndom after it's all over. We are destined to annoy the other posters yet.

they always have the option of not viewing these threads.

F'em if they don't like these threads.

Neither of us let it spill over into other threads.