Belichick show class -- quite different from the no class fans

Dottleshead

NE fans suck dink.  They always have and always will.  They almost lost to a superior team in the Stupor Bowl with 4 main defense players seriously injured.  But don't tell that to the Brady fellators.  They have orgasms every time he picks up a ball and feeds them that corny Beaver Cleaver, pretty boy, good guy image that those morons eat up like sweet rolls.  NE fans are gawd damn dumb.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12277589/criticism-seattle-seahawks-play-call-line-bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-says

I could rip New England a new asshole with so many choice pieces out there depicting their 'classless' thugs -- but I don't have time. And I don't care. I'm gonna let Boxy tell us how morally superior they are. Sit back and enjoy. It's surely going to be entertaining.

:rolleyes:

The loss still hurts, huh?

Pete tried to get cute at the end, and he got out coached by Belichick. It doesn't mean Pete sucks, but BB anticipated the play, and the players got the job done.

If Lockett gave a little more effort, instead of flopping and hoping for a flag, Seattle might be back to back champions.

Oh well, Maybe next year.