Pump track

Dirtyhip

My husband is going to pitch a proposal to the city tomorrow to allow us to obtain a site, get bids (for design and construction) and seek additional monies (we got a little already) to install a public pump track for our town.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool:

<send us good luck mojo vibes>

Bulldoze that skate park (that used to be a tennis court before it was an ice-skating rink) and put up a pump track.  Do not let a bunch of fuddy-dud old bureaucrats tell you what to do.  

Do I know you?  DUDE!!!  We are proposing it to be installed at the old ice skating rink on Lakeshore.

I would like an additional one near the Kit Carson path, but baby steps...

Do I know you?  DUDE!!!  We are proposing it to be installed at the old ice skating rink on Lakeshore.

I would like an additional one near the Kit Carson path, but baby steps...

DUDE…. It's the same story in every town in America (that happened to have enough money to build a tennis court then convert it to an ice rink and then convert it to a skate park).  It's the times….. Pump Track.

Just don't be upset in 10 years when a bunch of whipper snappers want to convert your pump track to something more in tune with the current fad (did I say fad - no fat bikes here).

DUDE…. It's the same story in every town in America (that happened to have enough money to build a tennis court then convert it to an ice rink and then convert it to a skate park).  It's the times….. Pump Track.

Just don't be upset in 10 years when a bunch of whipper snappers want to convert your pump track to something more in tune with the current fad (did I say fad - no fat bikes here).

HAHA!  You were makin me scratch my head as I thought..."I didn't think there was a tennis court ever there."  

You had me fooled for a sec like you were a previous Klamathite.

I will chain myself to the fence if they want to take it out. 

I will chain myself to the fence if they want to take it out. 

A taser and bolt cutters and you will find yourself dumped in the ditch with soiled pants.  You can't stop progress.  That pump track will be some other civic organization's target before the first load of gravel settles.

I would just end up chained to the fence in the wrong fashion ... much like Leslie Knope in the episode about the gazebo tear down.  The fence just opened with her still chained to it.  HAHAHA

Leslie who?  I'll bet it has to do with that TV show I've never watched.