Randombaby says 'hi'.

Randomguy

I wish it were smell-o-vision. I want to smell those wicked horrible farts you were talking about. Don't forget to keep that gem of a report for her teenage years.

I think he was lying about that.  Little girls don't fart.  RG and WoRG were probably farting and blaming it on RB.   :angry:

Hi RB!  She looks tiny.

She is little, but is like an anaconda with arms and legs.  11lbs right now.

Randombaby was exposed to tuberculosis, yesterday was a cavalcade of weirdness.   You can read about it here:  http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tuberculosis-Manhattan-Hospital-Exposure-Maternity-Ward-St-Lukes-Roosevelt-229978491.html  

We found out about this through a phone call and had to go in yesterday to deal with this.  Apparently, a nurse who was working in the maternity ward during our stay in the hospital tested positive for TB.  The wife was tested for it yesterday, will get results Wednesday, I think they said.  Anyway, baby tests for TB don't work until they are 6 months old, so to be safe, the baby has to take drugs until they can test her at 6 months and rule it out.  All the docs confirm the chances of RB having it are vanishingly small, but they aren't taking chances and now lots of babies in NYC are having to take medication prophylactically.  This is a bit of a frustrating circumstance, as you can imagine.

Hope all is well with the Random Family!

Everybody will be fine.  I did some research beforehand, and with that and the information from the doctors, the chances of the RW or RB having it are as next to nothing as you can be without actually being nothing.  I thought briefly about not giving her the medicine, the chances seemed so small, but then you don't want to be the one baby that gets it, you know?