I feel threatened by the new people

Randomguy

I what to know where all the spammers went.  Remember the good old days (circa before yesterday) when all the noobs were spammers and The Evil Forum Overlord banished them to his dungeon before we ever had to interact with the cretans.

Now there're everywhere.   

The new people seem to have a pretty good command of the English language, which may even - perish the thought - lead to some discussions on a higher plane than chicks in bikinis and whether chili should have beans or not.

;)

WTF?  You can live and talk in abstraction all you want -- but these two primitive forces are surely to be handled with proper attention.

• Heart 1

• 8 months later...

Threatened indeed....and well you might be threatened by those possessing higher-level debating skills in discussing rarefied intellectual subjects....and by that I mean anything other than the usual sexist fare. Of course it should be understood that I have to exclude both Page and Dotman from the above......and now that I think of it, everyone else in this group other than yours truly, which is a sad comment really. :(

Everything changes, so welcome to this brave new world where the board will be festooned with threads discussing obscure German Operas and the finer points of the Stoics philosophy.

• Heart 1