Wife and I are married 11 years today

Dottleshead

40 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

We're going out to an Italian restaurant to celebrate.  First big meal out in 4 months.  I'm going to try and limit it to pasta and marinera sauce.  Looks like another gym night for me.  It's going to be 8 days in a row.

Make sure they light the pizza on fire before bringing it to the table.  Pizza is best when it is still on fire as you take your first bite.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dottleshead said:

We're going out to an Italian restaurant to celebrate.  First big meal out in 4 months.  I'm going to try and limit it to pasta and marinera sauce.  Looks like another gym night for me.  It's going to be 8 days in a row.

Sounds like a choice or a very thin flat pizza.  Congrats. and celebrate the evening!

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Oh please tell me it's not Olive Garden.  B)

That’s funny . My wife and I celebrated our 11th in Athens with a view of the Parthenon from our table. The name of the restaurant? 
The Olive Garden. No connection of course.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Wow!  Bellingham has grown up! 

There are like 3 or 4 (2 or 3??) really good restaurants in Bellingham and there are another 2 on Chuckanut Drive.  Also there's a really nice Italian restaurant -- but spendy -- in Ferndale of all places. But our favorite all around is in Fairhaven.  

https://mamboitalianobham.com/

The other we like is on Chuckanut drive.

https://www.theoysterbar.net/

• Thank You 1