I just spent $115 on 10 1.5 oz bags of popcorn for donation

Dottleshead
Go to solution Solved by bikeman564™,

.. and I'm not supposed to eat popcorn.  Friend of mine's son is raising money for a school trip.  It's through Double Good gourmet popcorn. Please consider donating to Jason's fund.  They have smaller popcorn bundles.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/3euz9l31?fbclid=IwAR3YfzZiEt0T5hAbBZd3xIRHQNPb0Lq2C61x0YKGCfhGNr6q7K8fZU5lalU#sidebar

• Heart 3

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You did a good thing.  Each bag contains 5 cups of popcorn, so 50 cups for $115 is only $2.30 per cup, probably close to movie theater popcorn prices ($6 for a small) 

I remember getting plenty of support growing up and now its my turn to pay it back

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

There wasn't a simpler way for you to donate?  Seems massively inefficient to buy popcorn.

Meh.  My wife loves popcorn, I'm helping a small business, and helping a friend's 8th grade son travel (I highly approve).  For getting ripped off, I'm doing alright in this deal.

• Heart 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

If you want to help just pay them the money and then give back the popcorn for them to sell to someone else.  Your colon will like you just like your good heart does.

I won’t be eating it. I have implants and popcorn is a nightmare. It’ll be my wife’s. She loves that stuff.

• Heart 1

23 hours ago, jsharr said:

You did a good thing.  Each bag contains 5 cups of popcorn, so 50 cups for $115 is only $2.30 per cup, probably close to movie theater popcorn prices ($6 for a small) 

I rarely go to the movies.  So it's a shock when I take my nephews and sometimes their friends: each time it's an ever-bigger financial adventure at the concession stand!

3 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I rarely go to the movies.  So it's a shock when I take my nephews and sometimes their friends: each time it's an ever-bigger financial adventure at the concession stand!

We saw Wonka the other day. $35 for 2 tickets but we got in free with a voucher from our friends.  They also served alcohol and all sorts of food & snacks, but I just brought my own candy.

FREE evening out!!!!!!!