This is why I will never get a tattoo

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Shu Fang Bastard,

I dunno.  Methinks tattoos only look good on young skin.  It IS artwork and beautiful  tattoos deserve a nice skin "canvas".  I know this sounds crass...but honest, tattoo is some form of art design on the skin. 

I kinda feel sorry for someone who got a very large intricate painting like tattoo on their back, etc. and they wear a top cut to show it off.  But one knows the top like that can't be worn daily anywhere, every day. Too cold, etc.

So then the beautiful tattoo is covered up.  I don't get it since it's artwork. 

Please, no pics of unusual places for tattoos. Everyone here has seen something over the decades.

First off whomever did this cant draw for crap.. the eye lashes and the pointy fingers are my first goto no no.. second the hair looks like strands of a mop. 

I like a good tattoo, and have a few... but this would have made me mad... not to mention I'm seeing a few blowout lines. 

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

I dunno.  Methinks tattoos only look good on young skin.  It IS artwork and beautiful  tattoos deserve a nice skin "canvas".  I know this sounds crass...but honest, tattoo is some form of art design on the skin. 

I kinda feel sorry for someone who got a very large intricate painting like tattoo on their back, etc. and they wear a top cut to show it off.  But one knows the top like that can't be worn daily anywhere, every day. Too cold, etc.

So then the beautiful tattoo is covered up.  I don't get it since it's artwork. 

Please, no pics of unusual places for tattoos. Everyone here has seen something over the decades.

A tattoo is not always there to show off to everyone, but to be there because it is something you like and find soothing to you. Every tattoo should have a special meaning to the person wearing it, if it is not something close to them... then it is not worth having. 
Will I regret any of my tattoos when I'm saggy and such.. doubtful... do I care if someone judges me on what I am wearing on my skin.. NOPE... I really hope it makes them feel foolish for feeling that way honestly. If they cant feel comfortable in their own skin, then how should they know how a person with a tattoo feels at all

• Heart 1

19 hours ago, jsharr said:

Many people do not see what the person who got the tattoo wanted them to see

Why does what other people see preclude you from getting a tattoo? It’s none of their blessed business. 

• Heart 2