Apropos of DirtyHip's Cooking

Razors Edge

...comment in the other thread. @Dirtyhip mentioned, "I am making falafel with my air fryer today. " which reminded me of a recent Cook's Country or America's Test Kitchen where they made the "perfect" grilled cheese sandwich in the air fryer.

I don't have an air fryer, but I'd love to try that grilled cheese sandwich recipe out!

Seems there are a LOT of videos about this method. :dontknow:

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

...comment in the other thread. @Dirtyhip mentioned, "I am making falafel with my air fryer today. " which reminded me of a recent Cook's Country or America's Test Kitchen where they made the "perfect" grilled cheese sandwich in the air fryer.

I don't have an air fryer, but I'd love to try that grilled cheese sandwich recipe out!

Seems there are a LOT of videos about this method. :dontknow:

I take a frozen sausage patty, about slice-of-bread size, and nuke it so it's melted and slightly warm.

i then stick in between 2 slices of whatever cheese floats my boat in a sandwich with 2 pieces of bread buttered on the outside.

That goes on the frying pan and heated on medium heat, flipped occasionally until both sides are light brown.

Sometimes I add a little salsa or mustard on top of the patty.