Hired help....

petitepedal

4 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Ain't available til the end of March :(

Hell...I should just keep working on my wallpaper 

@BR46& Mrs...could finish it in a day :whistle: probably less...

Honestly, now that @shootingstar is free, and since @BR46 is retired (and @Bikeguy), why aren't they headed up to your neck of the woods to GET ER DONE!?!??!?!

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

why aren't they headed up to your neck of the woods to GET ER DONE!?!??!?!

After WoBG and I remodeled our bathroom at our old home, which included removing wallpaper,  removing the old flooring, replacing everything, including the shower / tub, we decided to NEVER do that again.

That was too much like work.  And that was before we retired.  I don't know how we found the time to do all of the work at home. 

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Is there someone like an older teen from church/college, that could help you with this and of course to pay something...  you never know.

Just now, Bikeguy said:

After WoBG and I remodeled our bathroom at our old home, which included removing wallpaper,  removing the old flooring, replacing everything, including the shower / tub, we decided to NEVER do that again.

That was too much like work.  And that was before we retired.  I don't know how we found the time to do all of the work at home. 

Yeah - we're in the middle of a slew of updates.  I'm a "write a check" sort of person, but I have a general distaste at paying for stuff I actually CAN do.  So, I get to do demo. I get to do some painting. I get to do...wallpaper removal. And probably some other stuff.  But the "pros" get to do the tougher stuff or the stuff that requires more tools than I want to buy.

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

or the stuff that requires more tools than I want to buy

Somewhere in my basement is a tile saw used to cut lots of tile.  Mixing mortar for the tile,  I needed a 1/2 inch drill and the steel egg beater to mix it.  More than a few tools for taping drywall.  Torch, solder, pipe cutter,  for copper pipes. I borrowed a mitter saw for the wood trim work. 

Yeah I have acquired more than a few tools over the years. 

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Somewhere in my basement is a tile saw used to cut lots of tile.  Mixing mortar for the tile,  I needed a 1/2 inch drill and the steel egg beater to mix it.  More than a few tools for taping drywall.  Torch, solder, pipe cutter,  for copper pipes. I borrowed a mitter saw for the wood trim work. 

Yeah I have acquired more than a few tools over the years. 

I love tools. I just don't need more of them! It's enough to keep buying bike tools.

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

need someone to move the light, the medicine cabinet and mirror  I both locations...

Yeah I moved lights too.  And replaced all of the dry wall behind the new vanity to make the plumbing changes easier.  Then hung the new mirror with a cleat.

Installed the linen cabinets too.

Yeah it was nice to do once.

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Sorry we are out of town at the moment. We will be home later this afternoon and then we start packing for the next trip. 

We are leaving later this week for Georgia. 

• Heart 1