Ginger degunking...

Randomguy

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Ginger tea (thanks, Sunshine Committee!) seems to make you feel healthier more quickly than regular tea if you are ill, if you are me.

Thank you, Sunshiney people!

Kind of like the ginger lozengers

• Heart 2

is it forcing the gunk out of your upper exit or your lower exit? 

Martha asked me to look for Ginger Miso broth yesterday at the LGS when I was buying the wrong meat to make chili from.  I did not find any.  She is using some bougie Trader Joe's cookbook and forgot to get the broth while at Trader Joes.  What a genius move on their part!  Write a cookbook with recipes based on Trader Joe products!  

• Haha 1

Wild Sister and I went to a local restaurant we had gone to a number of years before.  Last time we were there, we saw people drinking a fancy punch drink and we were both looking forward to trying it now.  Sadly, it was no longer on the menu, but I ended up with a delicious non-alcoholic apple/ginger/lime drink  and the ginger added a mild, nice warming touch.

I don't know if they used this recipe, but it looked a lot like this recipe.

https://foodviva.com/juice-recipes/apple-ginger-juice-recipe/

• Yum 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Wild Sister and I went to a local restaurant we had gone to a number of years before.  Last time we were there, we saw people drinking a fancy punch drink and we were both looking forward to trying it now.  Sadly, it was no longer on the menu, but I ended up with a delicious non-alcoholic apple/ginger/lime drink  and the ginger added a mild, nice warming touch.

I don't know if they used this recipe, but it looked a lot like this recipe.

https://foodviva.com/juice-recipes/apple-ginger-juice-recipe/

I have powdered ginger, but I am sure it isn't as good as fresh.  I will try anyway, we have apple juice and some citrusy stuff I can squeeze. 

The gf is starting to experience the gunk this morning, after days of blissfully stating that she would have gotten it by now if she was gonna get it.  That'll learn ya!

• Heart 1
  • Like 1