Decisions Decisions..bathroom paint color

petitepedal

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

These colors were picked by new residents at work...:wacko: I felt a bit ill just entering the room.

I’m confused.
New residents painted their bathroom orange? And you’re trying to decide what color to paint their bathroom, or your bathroom? 

• Heart 2

4 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Colors...there are 2 different oranges in that pic...:scratchhead:

Not my choice...

When we built our home we had a painter do all of that work.  After the master bedroom was painted.  We called him for a meeting.  The walls in the room looked like they all had different colors.  The guy said it all came out of the same can of paint.

It took a while...  but we figured it out.  The color changes was from how the light was reflecting off of the wall.   I noticed based on where you stood in the room the color on the same wall would appear to change to different shades of the Tumblin' Tumbleweed we used.  :facepalm:

I'd bet that is the same color on the walls. 

• Heart 2

20 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I am leaning towards a blue/ green color

At our old home we painted the bathroom a light blue color.   When it was done.  :frantics:  It looked like grey.    The lighting in the room changed the color.

I did not repaint the room.  It was being painted before it went on sale.   I HATE painting, and I was not going to paint the room again.   I painted the entire home inside and out and just for the sale.  Did I mention I HATE painting...  :angry:

• Heart 1