So, would it be wrong if I bought potato chips?

MoseySusan

1 minute ago, Tizeye said:

It would be wrong if you failed to share. Just say'n.

It’s brats for supper tonight. I think I’ll do potato chips instead of cauliflower, which is what I’d planned. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

No, it's not wrong and if Mr and #2 would enjoy them as a limited treat, then share. If it's not something they're really craving, then they should have a treat of something they really want instead:nodhead:  The better you eat most days, the more room there is a for a treat.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, MoseySusan said:

Today’s craving is potato chips, which I have not eaten for a long time. And if I bought some, should I share with mr and #2, who also haven’t eaten potato chips for a long time? 

Buy the chips. I often have some with my sandwich or salad. I’ve been teased a lot for how few I eat at a time. That’s what works for me. 

• Heart 2

22 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

There's always a big bag of butterless popcorn.

Next time for munching. 😋 I have a popcorn maker and a bag of kernels in the cupboard. But I had some chips with supper, so I’m good. 

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Judie bought some low sodium chips yesterday. I told her not to. They still have way too much sodium.

Lays reduced sodium??  Yeah those are good but still too much sodium and too match carbs and a gusher of oil, grease, and sledge.  But oh so tasty.

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 5:12 PM, MoseySusan said:

Today’s craving is potato chips, which I have not eaten for a long time. And if I bought some, should I share with mr and #2, who also haven’t eaten potato chips for a long time? 

Get Wise BBQ Chips - the originals in the red bag, not the "honey" version that's needlessly debased by adding sugar.

image.thumb.png.0ebc40ec21c609be03b63992b3b04bd4.png

On 2/8/2024 at 5:31 PM, MoseySusan said:

It’s brats for supper tonight. I think I’ll do potato chips instead of cauliflower, which is what I’d planned. 

Oof, brats and chips? That's a lot of sodium. Sounds like your body had a hearty craving.

Midwestern gal gotta ask: what brats you guys get?