So Olive Garden salad dressing is a marvel of modern food engineering

Ralphie

4 minutes ago, Ralphie said:

I was just perusing the label and I see that they replaced HFCS with sugar, so when people say it must have crack in it, that must be the secret ingredient, but used intelligently because it does snot taste overly sweet like some salad dressings do.  They apparently balanced it oot incredibly well with other flavours that  complement it wonderfully.  I see it is made by Marzetti, but I don't remember ever having any other Marzetti dressings that taste so good.

This has been your occasional Saturday salad post. :D

Marzetti slaw dressing is the best.

• Heart 1
  • Yum 1

8 minutes ago, Ralphie said:

I was just perusing the label and I see that they replaced HFCS with sugar, so when people say it must have crack in it, that must be the secret ingredient, but used intelligently because it does snot taste overly sweet like some salad dressings do.  They apparently balanced it oot incredibly well with other flavours that  complement it wonderfully.  I see it is made by Marzetti, but I don't remember ever having any other Marzetti dressings that taste so good.

This has been your occasional Saturday salad post. :D

Want a bottle or twelve?  I have mentioned my daughter’s MIL is freaking bat shet crazy… MIL served a salad with Olive Garden dressing. Daughter made a comment, mmm this is good dressing.  A few days later she had three boxes of the dressing in her garage. Not three bottles, 36 bottles of the stuff in her garage…

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

Want a bottle or twelve?  I have mentioned my daughter’s MIL is freaking bat shet crazy… MIL served a salad with Olive Garden dressing. Daughter made a comment, mmm this is good dressing.  A few days later she had three boxes of the dressing in her garage. Not three bottles, 36 bottles of the stuff in her garage…

Wow, you really lost the MIL lottery, didn't you? :D

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Marzetti slaw dressing is the best.

I found a cole slaw recipe on the label of a Betty Crocker package to which I added a little sour cream and sugar and vinegar.

People ask for the recipe.  I posted it here on food.com, but I usually use a pound of Cole Slaw Mix veggies from the store instead of cutting the veggies up.

• Heart 1