Jump to content

When Your Read The Vince McMahon Court Filing


Razors Edge

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

If you read the filing, you might have the same expression!

Ok, so this guy and pals are perverts of this highest order.  I am sickened.

McMahon denied the claims from Grant. “I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name bowels,” he said in a statement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

Too much damn work.

I thought so, too, but curiosity is a hell of a drug.  Clarity and amazement come from the reading of this, though, you should probably give it a chance. 

You would never think a highly professional and well-respected sporting event like Professional Wrestling could be salacious in any way, but here we are.   What a world.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

It was your fault for not including direct quotes from the filing.  There is still time, though!

Well, this bit was CLEARLY illegal in TX:

Notably, McMahon was most aggressive when using the certain sex toys named after male WWE wrestlers and performers. McMahon named the sex toys so that the color of the toy matched the race of the wrestler—for example, a black “dildo” would be named after an African American wrestler and a white “dildo” would be named after a Caucasian wrestler. In addition to McMahon’s infatuation with pretending that other men (and, namely, certain WWE talent) were in the room with them, this was yet another incremental step in desensitizing Ms. Grant to his fantasy, and eventual demands that she perform sexual acts for and/or have sexual contact with others within WWE.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, this bit was CLEARLY illegal in TX:

Notably, McMahon was most aggressive when using the certain sex toys named after male WWE wrestlers and performers. McMahon named the sex toys so that the color of the toy matched the race of the wrestler—for example, a black “dildo” would be named after an African American wrestler and a white “dildo” would be named after a Caucasian wrestler. In addition to McMahon’s infatuation with pretending that other men (and, namely, certain WWE talent) were in the room with them, this was yet another incremental step in desensitizing Ms. Grant to his fantasy, and eventual demands that she perform sexual acts for and/or have sexual contact with others within WWE.

Why are you leading with the weakest stuff in the filing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Randomguy said:

Why are you leading with the weakest stuff in the filing?

@jsharr's neck hair goes up when he starts seeing multiple different dildos described in the same area.  They have posses down there that can enforce whatever laws they want whenever they want. No one is safe.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

@jsharr's neck hair goes up when he starts seeing multiple different dildos described in the same area.  They have posses down there that can enforce whatever laws they want whenever they want. No one is safe.

I am six dildos shy of a half dozen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"After succumbing to the pressure for a physical relationship, Ms. Grant was slotted into an entry-level position.."

In other words, after putting-out for a gross, older man she would have never allowed to touch her unless a financial reward was involved, Ms. Grant grabbed the job and thought she was done whoring for it.

  • Heart 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

"After succumbing to the pressure for a physical relationship, Ms. Grant was slotted into an entry-level position.."

In other words, after putting-out for a gross, older man she would have never allowed to touch her unless a financial reward was involved, Ms. Grant grabbed the job and thought she was done whoring for it.

Yeah - the classic trap of "you owe me, so now you can be violated any way I see fit".  Don't women realize that once you have sex with someone, you've lost your soul and deserve to get treated like trash?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...