Enough of Taylor Swift.

sheep_herder

2 minutes ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:

I did not. Gracie Hunt could ask me to reach an item from the top shelf of a grocery store and she’d just be another shopper like me. I couldn’t reach the top shelf either because I’m a short mofo with T-Rex arms.

Taylor Swift is pretty tall, she can reach the top shelf for you.

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:

I did not. Gracie Hunt could ask me to reach an item from the top shelf of a grocery store and she’d just be another shopper like me. I couldn’t reach the top shelf either because I’m a short mofo with T-Rex arms.

You might be thinking of Quinta Brunson.  She was in a few ads I saw during the SB and she is SHORT!  One of the Abbott Elementary second season episodes has her using a step-stool to reach her kitchen cabinets.

MV5BYmIwY2NhYmYtZGNhNS00NjEzLWE4YTQtMzVm

Hey guys, here's a good tip.  Apparently if you want to meet the likes of Taylor Swift, this is all you have to do.

The couple first met after Kelce said on his New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason, at the end of July that when he was at her concert at Arrowhead Stadium in early July he made a friendship bracelet with his number on it and that he wanted to meet her.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

Hey guys, here's a good tip.  Apparently if you want to meet the likes of Taylor Swift, this is all you have to do.

Done! I told Siri how much I liked her.  When will she show up? I'll have to make sure my wife is out of the house.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I have no idea who Grace Hunt is but a quick internet search shows she is a Chief's fan.

Well, seeing that she is a Hunt, I am guessing she either has some ownership share in the Chiefs or might when she offs some older relatives, which she is Shirley planning to do.  Her instragram seems to be either all whoring it up with the partying, or all Jesus.  It is a hell of a combination!

17 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I didn't see her in the foot washing ad.

That is just bizarre, I have to say.  Religious folks have those kinds of ideas, which other religious folks should check so the previously-mentioned religious folks don't do anything really off the wall stupid, but they all seem to think that off the wall stupid is a-ok and will go over well.  It is all Dunning-Krueger, all the time.

24 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Well, seeing that she is a Hunt,

I didn't put 2+2 together.  Now I know who she is.  3rd generation KC Chiefs ownership.  I've seen her as part of a piece on the Chiefs last year. 

Sometimes I'm a bit slow.  Just sometimes and just a bit slow.  Hit me over the head enough times and I eventually come around.

• Heart 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Did anyone on the forum see Gracie Hunt? Just curious.

https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt/?hl=en

Looks great!  If you've got one of the greatest voices in the world but don't look great, you'll no longer be heard like Barbra Streisand and Leslie Uggams were!

6 hours ago, Airehead said:

Who is she? A person with a mic and little to say?

Gracie Hunt, 24, is the daughter of Clark Hunt, who co-owns the Kansas City Chiefs. She works in public relations for the Chiefs and was crowned Miss Kansas USA in 2021. She's spent time with Taylor Swift and has spoken about her relationship with Travis Kelce.

18 hours ago, Airehead said:

Who is she? A person with a mic and little to say?

She is the extremely attractive daughter of attractive billionaires who co-own the KC Chiefs.  She is the great-granddaughter of the founder of the Houston Texans who moved to KC to become the Chiefs.  The great-grandfather was also the one who came up with the name Super Bowl for the game originally played between the NFL and AFL.  The great-grandfather was also instrumental in forging the merger between the NFL and the AFL to become what we now know as the NFL.

Gracie is best known for being extremely attractive and the daughter of attractive billionaires.

• Thank You 1

20 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I didn't put 2+2 together.  Now I know who she is.  3rd generation KC Chiefs ownership.  I've seen her as part of a piece on the Chiefs last year. 

Sometimes I'm a bit slow.  Just sometimes and just a bit slow.  Hit me over the head enough times and I eventually come around.

owl jumping GIF

• Haha 1