The Jelly Roll Appreciation Thread!

Razors Edge

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Is it clothing, the person, a brand, jewelry...?

Why do I care who they are?

It's like anything, @Square Wheels. YOU (and the rest of us little folk) have to care about THEM as we're paying their salaries in some way or other. Jelly Roll is another in a long line of famous people and we're just the people who sit by and are impressed.

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

I am often dismissive and snarky about things I do not care about.  This is one of them.

To be fully open and honest, I have no idea who that is, even with a picture of them I can say that is the first time I have seen them or heard of them.

Hey - anyone who is in not ONE but TWO multi-million dollar Super Bowl ads is probably someone you might want to learn about.  They're "somebody"!

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Hey - anyone who is in not ONE but TWO multi-million dollar Super Bowl ads is probably someone you might want to learn about.  They're "somebody"!

I don't watch commercials.

I likely won't watch the Super Bowl again.

Without the rain this would have been an amazing show.  Best half-time show ever... mic drop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WYYlRArn3g

• Heart 1

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I don't watch commercials.

I likely won't watch the Super Bowl again.

Without the rain this would have been an amazing show.  Best half-time show ever... mic drop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WYYlRArn3g

Regardless, @jsharr is firing up the 300 and will dropping by to take you on a "see the world" tour.  Your mind will change.

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Regardless, @jsharr is firing up the 300 and will dropping by to take you on a "see the world" tour.  Your mind will change.

I will not go to a Swift show, even if I got free front row tickets.  I've heard her sing a couple of times, I don't care for the music, and I think she's a terrible singer.

I would like to hang with shart though.

• Like 1