Just after midnight here and onbike...

Dottleshead

I'm sitting here in all my squalor still in my dressing gown (the really pretty one with the ruffled front and appliqué) answering this daft post.

The sun is shining and my back is killing me, but if the weather keeps up I intend to cycle up the side of the hill to meet up with my cycling club.

I'm sitting here in all my squalor still in my dressing gown (the really pretty one with the ruffled front and appliqué) answering this daft post.

The sun is shining and my back is killing me, but if the weather keeps up I intend to cycle up the side of the hill to meet up with my cycling club.

Where do you reside, currently?

Edinburgh is nice, but Glassglow smells like shit!

Glasgow has more beautiful buildings than Edinburgh but no-one seems to know this.

I had a sense of public duty towards the less fortunate so ended up attempting to educate my American cousins. .....I failed of course.

Glasgow has more beautiful buildings than Edinburgh but no-one seems to know this.

I had a sense of public duty towards the less fortunate so ended up attempting to educate my American cousins. .....I failed of course.

The Wife and I were in Edinburgh for tattoo and fringe. It was a good time. Glassglow was a fast stop through on the way to Ireland.