What have we learned from the Canada thread?

Randomguy

There used to be a Canadian TV show that came on here that was about a small village or town out in the middle of nowhere in some Canadian province that was pretty interesting.  I forget the name, but it was kind of funny, in a Canadian sort of way.  I wonder why we don't get more TV shows from Canada?  They are pretty close to us and they speak the same language, I think.   :scratch head:

There used to be a Canadian TV show that came on here that was about a small village or town out in the middle of nowhere in some Canadian province that was pretty interesting.  I forget the name, but it was kind of funny, in a Canadian sort of way.  I wonder why we don't get more TV shows from Canada?  They are pretty close to us and they speak the same language, I think.   :scratch head:

They sent us Allen Thicke and Celine Dion. Haven't we suffered enough?

Something we never covered but it is an answer in this quiz.  Canada does have better chocolate.  Sorry my American amigos.  You really should take us over.

We thought about that once.  Got as far as crossing the river and decided there wasn't much there to take.  We turned around.

You're thinking of Corner Gas. It was set in the fictional town of Dog River, Saskatchewan. The actual filming took place in Rouleau, Saskatchewan. The show aired on the CTV network here in Canada, but I don't know who would have carried it in the U.S. Anyone who has lived in a small town in the prairies (or probably almost any small town anywhere) could relate to it.

You're thinking of Corner Gas. It was set in the fictional town of Dog River, Saskatchewan. The actual filming took place in Rouleau, Saskatchewan. The show aired on the CTV network here in Canada, but I don't know who would have carried it in the U.S. Anyone who has lived in a small town in the prairies (or probably almost any small town anywhere) could relate to it.

Yes, that was it.  I forget who carried it here.  I watched every episode, I think.  Nice little show.  I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff like that from Canada and less of Bieber.

Yes, that was it.  I forget who carried it here.  I watched every episode, I think.  Nice little show.  I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff like that from Canada and less of Bieber.

I found it too cutsie Canadiana.  Didn't watch it beyond the first 2 shows.  I have volunteered Bieber for the Mars mission.  I wish they would leave sooner.