Good News from the Republic of Texas

jsharr

Hey, Bennegans and Steak and ale are happening again? This is fantastic news. the only people who wouldn't be excited about this would be vegetable chomping hippies and lefty pinko business hating types who are too busy sipping lattes to know a good steak when they see one

• Heart 1

I am less excited than you are.  How do I become more excited about this?

So this is what passes for "excitement" in your world? Kind of on a par with P8's announcement that he's back on the masochism train.

I thought you were going to announce when your trash is going to be picked up.  

This is what I would suggest to get excited RG.  F'nRoS, this also shows you what an excited gaggle of Texican's looks like.  We do this for special occasion, like marrying a sister or having our trash picked up.

camptown-ladies-dance-o.gif

• Heart 1

Hey, Bennegans and Steak and ale are happening again? This is fantastic news. the only people who wouldn't be excited about this would be vegetable chomping hippies and lefty pinko business hating types who are too busy sipping lattes to know a good steak when they see one

And ISIS.  ISIS hates steaks.

You can't get good steak at Bennigans or Steak and Ale.  You can get an ice-cold fizzy yellow beverage sold as 'beer' though.

• Heart 2

Old#7, on 20 Feb 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

.  You can get an ice-cold fizzy yellow beverage sold as 'beer' though.

at Nateland you can get a warm yellow fizzy beverage sold as "beer" too, so count your blessings is what I say 

That steak sounds like a good idea. Then later, after we've eaten, we'll discuss the merits of vegetables and the nuances of lefty business-hating philosophy while sipping lattes. 

And ISIS.  ISIS hates steaks.

Really? Isn't ISIS the Independent Society Interested in Steaks?

• Heart 1

That steak sounds like a good idea. Then later, after we've eaten, we'll discuss the merits of vegetables and the nuances of lefty business-hating philosophy while sipping lattes. 

Really? Isn't ISIS the Independent Society Interested in Steaks?

No.  Ignorant Sissies Inflicting Sissitude