Those Dirty Bastards!

Nate

So the company sends back this tool for a little rework, and we just got it shipped back to us while I was out for lunch.

some stupid fuck put the crate back together with what looks to be SEVERAL HUNDRED FUCKING DECK SCREWS!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

If that isn't bad enough, the stupid fuck used several different kind of screws...looks like T-25 and Phillips head mostly, but there's a few other KINDS of screws too!

What sort of a smart prick would put something together like this?

I'd say this must have been a millennial, but there's just too much work that went into this. This fucking prick must have spent at least an hour and run the battery out of his damn screw gun!  There's no 20 something punk in the world that has the patience or the stamina for this type of caper.

We clearly are dealing with somebody who put a lot of time and effort into fucking up my afternoon

I might just wait for the boss to check out this afternoon and them open this fucker with a two handed sledge

• Heart 1

So the company sends back this tool for a little rework, and we just got it shipped back to us while I was out for lunch.

some stupid fuck put the crate back together with what looks to be SEVERAL HUNDRED FUCKING DECK SCREWS!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

If that isn't bad enough, the stupid fuck used several different kind of screws...looks like T-25 and Phillips head mostly, but there's a few other KINDS of screws too!

What sort of a smart prick would put something together like this?

I'd say this must have been a millennial, but there's just too much work that went into this. This fucking prick must have spent at least an hour and run the battery out of his damn screw gun!  There's no 20 something punk in the world that has the patience or the stamina for this type of caper.

We clearly are dealing with somebody who put a lot of time and effort into fucking up my afternoon

I might just wait for the boss to check out this afternoon and them open this fucker with a two handed sledge

So you found out who did this?  Awesome.  Hit him a few times for me, on the hand, Good Fellas style.