...and these people have reproduced...and drive cars.....

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

Took me a few seconds and a few photos.  Think Bevery Hillbillies and newfangled cement pond.  They have found a convenient basket carrier. :D

Oh I saw immediately what those dumbassess were doing.  The :scratch head:  was more along the lines of WTF are these idiots allowed out, not like WTF is wrong with the pictures.  I would have typed that but I had my mug of tea in one hand and did not want to hunt and peck with the left hand to type something.

Oh I saw immediately what those dumbassess were doing.  The :scratch head:  was more along the lines of WTF are these idiots allowed out, not like WTF is wrong with the pictures.  I would have typed that but I had my mug of tea in one hand and did not want to hunt and peck with the left hand to type something.

I feel so much better about accidentally taking two baskets the other day. They were stuck together. I thought maybe, when I pulled it off the stack - I gave it a good shake, but nothing happened.....until I was halfway across the store - then the second one fell off. :blush:

Oh, and I would have thought you were a master of one-handed typing....

• Heart 1

I feel so much better about accidentally taking two baskets the other day. They were stuck together. I thought maybe, when I pulled it off the stack - I gave it a good shake, but nothing happened.....until I was halfway across the store - then the second one fell off. :blush:

Oh, and I would have thought you were a master of one-handed typing....

I am very well versed in one handed internet surfing.  Not so much at one handed typing.