So what is your guess for America's top supermarket?

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

We have this amazing little grocery store called Sherm's Thunderbird.  Their prices are fair and reasonable.  They have the best selection of local foods and a great healthy food section.  Their bulk bin section is very extensive. I can get hemp seeds, coconut sugar, almond flour and other very random things in bulk.  It's a health nut paradise.  Oddly enough, they even have plenty of packaged food too. They cater to everyone.

I can even get local raw honey there.  I swear they would sell unpasteurized milk too, if they could get away with it.  

Thank you Sherm. I should write them a letter to tell them how awesome they are.   :nod head:

Feel so lucky.  I am falling in love again, with my town.

http://www.shermsmarkets.com/index.htm

• Heart 2

We have this amazing little grocery store called Sherm's Thunderbird.  Their prices are fair and reasonable.  They have the best selection of local foods and a great healthy food section.  Their bulk bin section is very extensive. I can get hemp seeds, coconut sugar, almond flour and other very random things in bulk.  It's a health nut paradise.  Oddly enough, they even have plenty of packaged food too. They cater to everyone.

I can even get local raw honey there.  I swear they would sell unpasteurized milk too, if they could get away with it.  

Thank you Sherm. I should write them a letter to tell them how awesome they are.   :nod head:

Feel so lucky.  I am falling in love again, with my town.

Sherm's Thunderbird, Dick's Meat - your right, you can never leave!  And don;t you also have a brewpub in town?  I want to open one of those when I retire!

• Heart 1

Sherm's Thunderbird, Dick's Meat - your right, you can never leave!  And don;t you also have a brewpub in town?  I want to open one of those when I retire!

Yes, we have a brew pub too. Klamath Basin Brewery.  Their logo is a cow.  They put it in a location where an old dairy was. 

I don't drink these days, but if I dd, that would be a good place to hang out.