So whatcha' reading now?

Ralphie

I read a book about that awhile back.  It was called "Men are like waffles, women are like spaggetti" or something like that.  Having been married for 39 years I have found it true.

Just a few pages in the author is criticizing "Men are from Mars, Women are for Venus".  He does make the good point that he is talking averages, that some men have more women-like brains and vicey-versa.  His main idea is that autism is just an extreme form of the male brain.  Of course the average American does have one testicle and one boob. :D

The only thing I have read lately is the ten pages of instructions for my low residue diet and prep for my colonoscopy I am having Monday morning.  I know TMI.  Low residue diet is the opposite of everything I have learned to eat and love.  I'm having a hard time with eating that crap.

That is on my to read list for early April. But it is only for the day before, is it not? :scratch head::dontknow:

LOL Longjohn...I have that same reading and stoopid diet coming soon..my colonoscopy is March 16th.  Yeah the 3 days of...not my usual diet...and the liquid the day before...I too will be very hungry on a Monday.

Make sure you weigh yourself the morning of.  I'll bet there is a noticeable reduction in weight between the special diet, clear liquid diet, and the prep.  The prep also makes you dehydrated so I'm guessing I'll be down about ten pounds. Not a fun way to lose weight though.  I'd rather just go on a week long bike ride.  I always lose about ten pounds on a week long ride.