Just got back from a ride...

UglyBob

Those whose life has not centred around cycling for forty-odd years, can't know how much it means to lose it and then come back to it following health problems.

I cycled up a good-sized hill today to meet up with my club and I could breathe normally for the first time in three years. So good to be out in the fresh air....freezing though it was.

• Heart 3

...with Bosox. First post-heart attack ride. 17.4 miles and it felt soooo good to get back out there. No problems except for a little discomfort at the catheter access point in my groin. That will get better with time.

You should not have a catheter in still.  I assume you had to pee before you left the hospital.  They usually take those catheters out and make people pee.

Where do you put your drainage bag?  Hanging from the top tube?

You should not have a catheter in still.  I assume you had to pee before you left the hospital.  They usually take those catheters out and make people pee.

Where do you put your drainage bag?  Hanging from the top tube?

Smart ass... but that's why we get along.  The access point where they did the cardiac catheterization through my femoral artery doesn't really like a bike seat right now. :(