I didn't just get back from a bike ride

Dottleshead

.. and I'm still sitting on my ass contemplating another cup of coffee.

You should be ashamed.....just saying.

I'm sitting here an old, grizzled man, well past my prime and wincing at my aching thigh muscles, and you sit drinking coffee.

This is definitely not what made America great. 

Go get another cup of coffee!   :)

You should be ashamed.....just saying.

I'm sitting here an old, grizzled man, well past my prime and wincing at my aching thigh muscles, and you sit drinking coffee.

This is definitely not what made America great. 

No, but coffee is what made me great.  Once.

baseball batting up hippies

I'm curious, how many hippies have you actually beaten with a bat?  How many have you killed, maimed or seriously injured?  How many times have you been convicted for manslaughter for these offenses?

Do you never tire or talking like this?  I guess I remember acting all tough like this when I was 10 or so, but I seem to have outgrown it.

Square Wheels, on 23 Feb 2015 - 3:59 PM, said:Square Wheels, on 23 Feb 2015 - 3:59 PM, said:Square Wheels, on 23 Feb 2015 - 3:59 PM, said:

I'm curious, how many hippies have you actually beaten with a bat?  How many have you killed, maimed or seriously injured?  How many times have you been convicted for manslaughter for these offenses?

Do you never tire or talking like this?  I guess I remember acting all tough like this when I was 10 or so, but I seem to have outgrown it.

what the hell, are you fact checking posts now wheels?

but if you must know, no judge in the land will convict real Americans when they baseball bat up hippies. Only those liberal judges up in

Taxachusettes  that were Obammy appointments would even hear a case like that. Mostly the judge just asks "Was he wearing Birkenstocks?" then the lawyer for the patriot answers "yes, your honor" and the case is thrown out of court

and no, I never do tire of pointing out that liberalism has done more damage to America than the Japs did when they bombed Pearl Harbor

If you were a veteran, like I am, you would know that your liberal horseshit has destroyed a great nation and turned us all into a bunch of sissified PC Nazi thugs

I hope this clears everything up for you so that you can properly understand how to best serve your country

Samseditorial.jpg

what the hell, are you fact checking posts now wheels?

but if you must know, no judge in the land will convict real Americans when they baseball bat up hippies. Only those liberal judges up in
Taxachusettes that were Obammy appointments would even hear a case like that. Mostly the judge just asks "Was he wearing Birkenstocks?" then the lawyer for the patriot answers "yes, your honor" and the case is thrown out of court

and no, I never do tire of pointing out that liberalism has done more damage to America than the Japs did when they bombed Pearl Harbor

If you were a veteran, like I am, you would know that your liberal horseshit has destroyed a great nation and turned us all into a bunch of sissified PC Nazi thugs

I hope this clears everything up for you so that you can properly understand how to best serve your country
Samseditorial.jpg

will your stream of bullshit ever end?

I opted not to ride at lunch.  I just didn't feel like doing it today.  My recovery spin today is just my to/from work.  

Doin my best to not burn out here.  If I don't feel like it...I will not do it.

Tomorrow, me and the gal pal fat it up on the dirt.  Yay!  I will be ready to ride again.

It's really cold outside.  Damn wind.

What did make America great?

Geography.  Specifically, being far enough from the action to manufacture a great deal of equipment while being far away from the main conflicts of the globe to be able to concentrate (mostly) on the offensive side of the great wars.  In short, we were too far away to attack with any great effect, that would have tied up enemy resources too badly to participate in wars closer to home, so we made heavy weapons, grew the economy, and made babies.

We conquered Canada and Mexico with stern looks.

• Heart 2