Rules

Square Wheels

I'd like to remind everyone that we are a microsociety, one that is governed by rules.
We are all expected to follow these rules.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules of the site. The link is located at the bottom of every page.

The Rules are now Guidelines and found in the top right dropdown, or here:http://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Edited by Square Wheels

The Rules (by Her)
Previous Next

1. The Female always makes THE RULES.
2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.
3. No Male can possible know all THE RULES.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some of THE RULES.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.
7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The Female can change her mind at any time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without the express, written consent of The Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.
14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.
15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.
16. If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void and the Male must cater to her every whim.
17. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.
18. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5.

• Heart 1

The Rules (by Her)

Previous Next

1. The Female always makes THE RULES.
2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.
3. No Male can possible know all THE RULES.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some of THE RULES.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.
7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The Female can change her mind at any time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without the express, written consent of The Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.
14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.
15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.
16. If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void and the Male must cater to her every whim.
17. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.
18. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5.

Reader's Digest Version:

1. Men are always wrong.

;)

your rules come down to just waving the liberal PC flag. You don't care about anybody insulting Christians or America or Apple pie, just don't bash homosexuals or say anything bad about your precious Obammy

that's what the "rules" are

• Heart 1

your rules come down to just waving the liberal PC flag. You don't care about anybody insulting Christians or America or Apple pie, just don't bash homosexuals or say anything bad about your precious Obammy

that's what the "rules" are

You have never changed your opinion of me, and that's fine.  These are the rules and I will enforce them.

• Heart 2

I know.  The one Wilbur has is a chick magnet.

I'm not sure how I should put this.........the thing is that a new avatar is not going to cut it. 

The problem is.....well.....the problem is......that you are you, and no funny picture is going to make any impression on that depressing fact.

Why is it that I'm the one that has to tell people these things? Surely we should take turns at disillusioning other posters.....it's only fair after all. 

I'm not sure how I should put this.........the thing is that a new avatar is not going to cut it. 

The problem is.....well.....the problem is......that you are you, and no funny picture is going to make any impression on that depressing fact.

Why is it that I'm the one that has to tell people these things? Surely we should take turns at disillusioning other posters.....it's only fair after all. 

You love me!?!

You love me!?!

Look, it does not matter if Ob1 loves you or not.  You have to impress the Illuminati here.  They like puppies.  I have thrown you two humdingers and one "passable" option for a new avatar that will at the least keep you from getting your head lopped off by the powers that be.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

You will have a winner when I say you have a winner.

Post this and you will have a winner.

worm%20puppy.jpg

Now I applaud you for your fearlessness in flaunting your feminine side but this can be overdone you know and now I'm being a little sick in my mouth.

Have a thought for the sensibilities of us more masculine types.