Cheese!! Ask me 10 questions!

Wilbur

1.  Who do you like more?  Alex?  Neil?  Geddy?

2.  Have ya ever been to a stripper club in Victoria?

3.  Does alcoholism run rampant in your country?

4.  Why does Vancouver have so many prostitutes?

5.  Can you give me a top 3 Chinese restaurant in Vancouver's China Town?

6.  Why does the FN Tower have a glass floor?

7.  Does Nova Scotia really warrant it's own providence?

8.  Is there anything good in the Northern Territories?

9.  Why are French Canadians so smug?

10. Why did the Tragically Hip evolve from a great nitty gritty rock and roll band into some kind of 80's Psychedelic Furs crap?

1.  Who do you like more?  Alex?  Neil?  Geddy? Not fair. All 3 awesome in different ways.  Nicest and most humble people I have ever met.

2.  Have ya ever been to a stripper club in Victoria?- No

3.  Does alcoholism run rampant in your country?-I don't think so.  Lots of beer drinkers but not rampant.

4.  Why does Vancouver have so many prostitutes? It is warn there and lets face it, if you are going to work outside, you may as well be warm.

5.  Can you give me a top 3 Chinese restaurant in Vancouver's China Town? High sodium. I don't eat chinese.  Destinations may know.

6.  Why does the FN Tower have a glass floor? CN Tower?  To scare people.  I saw a Japanese freak right out when a coworker pushed him onto it.

7.  Does Nova Scotia really warrant it's own providence? No.  Most Nova Scotians work in the oilfields of Alberta.  They don't have anything but dreams.

8.  Is there anything good in the Northern Territories? Hell yes.  Go see it!

9.  Why are French Canadians so smug? They are French.

10. Why did the Tragically Hip evolve from a great nitty gritty rock and roll band into some kind of 80's Psychedelic Furs crap? I agree with your observation. 

1. Wilbur, your favorite memory as a child?
2. Please tell me something interesting about your parents.
3. Tell us about WOWilbur, where you met, your first date, etc.
4. Did you and WOWILBUR have carnal knowledge before marriage?
5. Did you go to University? If so, share 2 good memories. If not, what were you doing from 18-22ish?
6. Tell us about the worst day for you and WOWilbur.
7. Your greatest business accomplishment?
8. Have you ever broken the law?
9. Your answer to the q, the most important person in history? (No family)
10. The worst decision of your life?

1. Wilbur, your favorite memory as a child?
2. Please tell me something interesting about your parents.
3. Tell us about WOWilbur, where you met, your first date, etc.
4. Did you and WOWILBUR have carnal knowledge before marriage?
5. Did you go to University? If so, share 2 good memories. If not, what were you doing from 18-22ish?
6. Tell us about the worst day for you and WOWilbur.
7. Your greatest business accomplishment?
8. Have you ever broken the law?
9. Your answer to the q, the most important person in history? (No family)
10. The worst decision of your life?

1.  Christmas 1966.  My parents were not wealthy as Dad returned to University after having a family.  Gifts were small items in stockings and one handmade gift.  My Dad mad this great 2 bay Texaco station with working doors and a battery powered light.  The whole thing was made of fibre board.

2. The strength it took to reel in a really wayward sibling of mine.  

3.  She was 19, I was 21.  She was a secretary at a small airline I was a pilot at in NW Ontario. First date was a movie in International Falls MN.

4.No

5.Yes, studied Aeronautics.  Attended for 3 years then went flying for 3.  Moved back to Vancouver with a new bride and finished my senior year.  My first 3 years were spent living on a 30 ft sloop in Coal Harbour. Best student resident ever.

6. The day I had to tell her that her father passed. Very sudden and very young (46).

7. Built a fairly successful new home construction company.

8. Other than a few minor traffic violations, no.

9. A friend who has been knocked down in relationship, health and business but came back stronger than ever after each.  Very inspirational to me.  His mother credited me with turning around his life in high school and I credit him with being a constant source of inspiration.

10. Buying a large parcel of residential building lots just before a significant recession.  That cost us about 2.5 mil.

• Heart 1