A finely tuned bike

Dirtyhip

feels so fantastic underneath you.  My Stumpy is tuned up so well.  <Thank you to my most awesome husband> 

I had so much fun riding it.  Like butta.  

<sigh>  

:nod head:

Tomorrow, I will ride my Fatboy.  That one is tuned up too.  Plus, it has new shifters.  I would ride it today, but I am resting.  I have a hard time controlling myself on the fatboy.   HAHA

• Heart 3

I like the bike talk, I also like to ride them.  I am starting to very much not like riding them indoors.  We have about 18 feet of snow that needs to melt.  The roads are barely wide enough for cars, no chance I would try riding on the roads now.

that is a ton of snow.  Even a fat bike would struggle.

Do they have off roads that are plowed?

that is a ton of snow.  Even a fat bike would struggle.

Do they have off roads that are plowed?

OK, maybe not 18 feet, I'd guess the unpacked snow is between 2 and 4 feet deep.  I don't own a fat bike so I don't keep up on their trails, but I also don't here the fat bike people in class talking all that much anymore.

I like the bike talk, I also like to ride them.  I am starting to very much not like riding them indoors.  We have about 18 feet of snow that needs to melt.  The roads are barely wide enough for cars, no chance I would try riding on the roads now.

I need some outdoor riding time too. That may be part of the reason I am so excited about the fat bike, (that and the obvious n+1!)

We haven't received nearly as much snow as you; but with the low temps, the snow we have continues to pile up. It doesn't have a chance to melt down any, so it's building up and up. sigh....

Too much snow to ride here as well.  I had a skid loader come in to plow my driveway today and he got stuck.  He finally managed to work his way out using the hydraulics on the bucket.  I have an old friend in Florida that wants me and my wife to come down there.  She has a two bedroom apartment we can live in.  If it wasn't for the son and granddaughters living up here it would really be tempting.