Ever look at a pic of your self and go WTF?

Dirtyhip

What's wrong with that pic, it looks like a bunch of cyclists.

Which one are you?

I am the one bent over like an idiot.  I was trying to open Instagram to take my own pics at the top of the mountain.  I could not see it in the light.   :rolleyes:

I do love my homemade velvet arm warmers.   :nod head:

I am the one bent over like an idiot.  I was trying to open Instagram to take my own pics at the top of the mountain.  I could not see it in the light.   :rolleyes:

I do love my homemade velvet arm warmers.   :nod head:

I guessed you were the one bent over.  I assumed you were shooting snot rockets.  

In the last few years, I have noticed that someone must be photoshopping every picture that is taken of me.   :huh:

Someone keeps putting some old guy's head on my body.  It isn't funny!   :angry:  

I've met the same person.

He's the one who insists on bouncing the flash off my bald head.

• Heart 1

I look in the mirror and wonder...Who is this middle aged woman lookin back at me?

I do grieve for women who seem to age terribly quickly in later years. It's not fair that men age and lose nothing only becoming even more attractive but in a different way.......it does seem so unfair.

Then again I really shouldn't generalise from my example.....it's not scientific.

My tan lines in this photo crack me up, and show how well Oakley eyewear protects my eyes.

hehe...yeah.  I saw a pic from the winter of 2003-4.  I had season tickets for Shasta.  Spent like 30+ days on the hill.  I had that horrible goggle tan.  It was so pronounced.  I looked freakish.  HAHA

The organization that sponsored the polar plunge I did last week posted this picture on their website.  I saw it and said hey how did they get a picture of my dad and why is his hair white.

10991311_857207970988243_864279928062254

I think it totally insensitive of you to post an image of yourself showing a head of hair.........not only insensitive it's also unnatural at your age.

How fast did you jump back out of that water?  LOL

I didn't spend too much time in there.  I think I posted the video of the plunge last week.  My son's girlfriend had just handed me my towel in this picture.  I still had water dripping off my beard.  We had the perfect weather for a polar plunge last week, separates the polar bears from the wanna bees.  The newspaper said there was a -20 wind chill at the time of the plunge.