Are there still sex-toy parties for chicks?

Randomguy

Nate's drunken ramblings got me thinking about this.

Are there, ladies?

To clarify, I don't mean the kind of parties where sex toys are used in conjunction with violent scissoring, but where chicks gather to "ooh" and "ah" over the latest gadgetry, and possibly buy it for usage later that night.

In the liberal bastions of America (Boston,NYC, and the left coast) women have dildo parties like decent American women used to hold Tupperware parites.

In the rest of the country, where decent people live, its considered a disgusting practice and is usually just small groups of out-of-town ho bags from NYC throwing these "Dildo Parties"

Apparently, if the latex is thick enough, the dildo quality can go right out the window according to our noobs out in California

In the liberal bastions of America (Boston,NYC, and the left coast) women have dildo parties like decent American women used to hold Tupperware parites.

In the rest of the country, where decent people live, its considered a disgusting practice and is usually just small groups of out-of-town ho bags from NYC throwing these "Dildo Parties"

Apparently, if the latex is thick enough, the dildo quality can go right out the window according to our noobs out in California

So you are saying they still go on?  I need to know where to send my resume.