Secret anatomical passageway?

Road Runner

http://www.chron.com/news/medical/article/Lawmaker-asks-if-swallowed-camera-be-used-for-6096752.php

:scratch head:

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — An Idaho lawmaker received a brief lesson on female anatomy after asking if a woman can swallow a small camera for doctors to conduct a remote gynecological exam.

The question Monday from Republican state Rep. Vito Barbieri came as the House State Affairs Committee heard nearly three hours of testimony on a bill that would ban doctors from prescribing abortion-inducing medication through tele-medicine.

Dr. Julie Madsen was testifying in opposition to the bill when Barbieri asked the question. Madsen replied that would be impossible because swallowed pills do not end up in the vagina.

"Fascinating. That makes sense," Barbieri said, amid the crowd's laughter.

at least he's trying to protect unborn children from liberal sluts who want to kill their kids so they can live like they please

I'll take that over a jobs program for muslim terrorists

or releasing terrorists to Yemen, then the Yemeni government is taken in a revolt

or sicking the IRS on Church organizations or lying to congress or any of the other shit the liberals have done to us

in fact, I'll take this all day long. At least this guy isn't a liberal douchebag

at least he's trying to protect unborn children from liberal sluts who want to kill their kids so they can live like they please

I'll take that over a jobs program for muslim terrorists

or releasing terrorists to Yemen, then the Yemeni government is taken in a revolt

or sicking the IRS on Church organizations or lying to congress or any of the other shit the liberals have done to us

in fact, I'll take this all day long. At least this guy isn't a liberal douchebag

My goodness...why you continue to live in such a country as you describe I really can't imagine.

I mean...... it does seem to be full of these left-leaning, sluttish women who apart from being into infanticide, are clearly in the pay of the IRS and are enemies of the Yemen Government. No wonder you're a little bit annoyed being a patriot and all....I mean who wouldn't be?

Allow me to offer up a small prayer that there still exists in America, right-thinking people such as yourself, proud patriots willing to carry this battle even into the hellish jaws of the cycling forums.....I salute you.

• Heart 1

My goodness...why you continue to live in such a country as you describe I really can't imagine.

I mean...... it does seem to be full of these left-leaning, sluttish women who apart from being into infanticide, are clearly in the pay of the IRS and are enemies of the Yemen Government. No wonder you're a little bit annoyed being a patriot and all....I mean who wouldn't be?

Allow me to offer up a small prayer that there still exists in America, right-thinking people such as yourself, proud patriots willing to carry this battle even into the hellish jaws of the cycling forums.....I salute you.

Hey OneDude, do you know this guy?    http://forums.bicycling.com/profile/54635607117779707

Just wondered.  He's also one of those UK type dudes that hates on 'Merica.  Thought you might know of him.

Why ever should you think that I should hate America?

I was born before the war and my growing-up was very much influenced by American culture which was the dominant one as it is still.

I grew up loving American music, American film, and was very attached to the ideals and principles which founded the "Land of the Free".

All my generation felt a great deal of gratitude to the USA  who came to our aid in WW2 and the "American dream" seemed real and something to be admired.

It was a great sadness for me when the behaviour of your country led to the diminishing of its reputation throughout the world.

If I make it clear that I little time for those who profess to be patriotic, and yet would deny their fellow citizens the freedoms they profess to defend, this does not mean that I hate America but rather the opposite.

yea, I agree. Obama fucked us right in the ass

Without being political, as I'm neither Republican or Democrat but  a Foreigner, it would seem it began before that.

It's about money. Money and its influence. I heard Brad Pitt in a film saying something I thought true about America. He was talking as Obama was on television pontificating about Democracy and how it had made America great. Pitt dismissed this talk saying that America was not a country....it was a business.

• Heart 1

It's about money. Money and its influence. I heard Brad Pitt in a film saying something I thought true about America. He was talking as Obama was on television pontificating about Democracy and how it had made America great. Pitt dismissed this talk saying that America was not a country....it was a business.

You'd think the small minds on the right and the inflated brains in the clouds on the left would understand this principle. America is all about business. Nothing more and nothing less.

Just wondered.  He's also one of those UK type dudes that hates on 'Merica.  Thought you might know of him.

...I am a true American patriot, and onbike loves me.  The idea that constantly pops up in online forums that somehow a furriner is incapable of commenting on the American political circus without hating on America is both the reddest of herrings and the most mindless of sentiments.  You can stick that in your secret passage, pal.

...I am a true American patriot, and onbike loves me.  The idea that constantly pops up in online forums that somehow a furriner is incapable of commenting on the American political circus without hating on America is both the reddest of herrings and the most mindless of sentiments.  You can stick that in your secret passage, pal.

I could have wished that you had discussed this with me before blabbing this all over..........I was planning to make an announcement on my Facebook page and you've ruined it.............impetuous.