Wilbur and Page, is the other forum trying to woo you back?

AirwickWithCheese

Dotman is the most banned guy there. His neck in a noose and standing on ice.   :)

I really like this forum.  This is a form of entertainment so as long as it is fun, I am in.  This is my new home. 

You know what I like about this forum?

It can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan and never let you forget you're a man!  

So my question is this?  "Who brought you "home"?"

I would suggest you keep an eye on that person.

...BTW, nobody over there gives a flying fuck whether I stay or go. I think I only drop in to listen to the conservative from SoCal, who is there for the target rich environment, shout, "you people", over and over and over and over. It makes me feel warm and sunny again. :)

You couldn't be more wrong. We love ya, man. Just stay out of the P&R.

Why am I getting slammed here? I mean, really, somebody needs to make you guys look good. :)

if that other place doesn't like you, that is their problem.

Of the new people on this forum, I like you the best. The newbs are fine, but you seem to know a little about football, and don't get a swollen vag when I give you shit about your NFL team.

Dotman is the most banned guy there. His neck in a noose and standing on ice.   :)

I really like this forum.  This is a form of entertainment so as long as it is fun, I am in.  This is my new home. 

Thanks.  Takes the pressure off me.  CheeseNips, you are dead to me.  OK, maybe not dead, but at least one foot in the grave.  OK, maybe not one foot in the grave - just on my "do not contact list"

Kzoo, out.