Beware the Ides of March has a new meaning

petitepedal

Yeah, the 16th is fine. You get an armful of Valium and wake up with a greasy butt.

You're in luck.  The Ides of March is the 15th.  Of course, for a colonoscopy, the real fun is the day before.   :(

Drinking a gallon of that witches' brew, that's a forced march. I'd rather slam my hand in a car door almost.

I see things are looking up for you Petite.  I had mine yesterday and it was a breeze, new drugs, no side affects that I could see.  It wasn't as interesting as the one I had fifteen years ago when I got to watch the whole thing on the monitor.  This one I took a nap and missed all the action.

• Heart 1

My prep kit cost $120.00, my insurance paid part I paid $78.00.  From the stories I have been hearing I think it was money well spent.  The kit had two small bottles.  The first one I had to pour into a 16 oz glass and then fill the glass with water and drink it. I had to drink two more 16 oz glasses of water within the hour. This was at 7pm the night before my colonoscopy I spent the next two hours near the bathroom. I went to bed and set my alarm for 3am, got up and did the same thing with the other bottle. By six am I pooped crystal clear water for the last time and my wife drove me to the hospital for my scope. It wasn't nearly as bad as people make it sound.