Guess who's not dead

Square Wheels

Sometimes when people leave a forum, they will say goodbye and explain why they are leaving.  I like when people do this so that we know what happened, but I have seen other people complain about it, saying, "Why the big announcement?  Just leave!".   :rolleyes:

I notice that Zealot comes and goes, but most of us are aware that this is normal for him.  Pokey's disappearance is a little more sudden and disconcerting.  

Sometimes when people leave a forum, they will say goodbye and explain why they are leaving.  I like when people do this so that we know what happened, but I have seen other people complain about it, saying, "Why the big announcement?  Just leave!".   :rolleyes:

I notice that Zealot comes and goes, but most of us are aware that is normal for him.  Pokey's disappearance is a little more sudden and disconcerting.  

I agree.  I was thinking of adding an additional contact field where you could put in your address or another persons email address so I could try to contact people.  It would obviously be optional and hidden.

Zealot says he's gone, no reason why.

Also remember, you left us last year without notice.  It would have been nice if I had a way to contact someone else.

I think a lot of us feel like an online family, and it's hard when someone goes missing.

I notice that Zealot comes and goes, but most of us are aware that this is normal for him.  Pokey's disappearance is a little more sudden and disconcerting.  

I think the funning was aboot the big blowup "I'm taking my ball and leaving" type announcements.  The Dennis Miller low key "I'm outta here" announcements were very rare.  I think alotta times people just sort of trail off and get out of the habit.