My day off so far...

Ralphie

Slept until nice and late.  :)  Played with the pup a little, then went out for milk and other crap.  There was some beeyootiful whore frost on my car, and I am pissed at myself for not having my phone to take a pic before I scraped it off.  While shopping I had to hand it to f'in ray - it rocks to be in the grocery store with few shoppers.  I had a nice pleasant conversation with a stockworker aboot how they always move crap around! 

Then I ate breakfast with coffee with you clowns here.  Very nice so far!  The sun is shining, but my hose is buried under frozen snow. :(  So it is iffy ifn I will get the cars washed.

Sounds lovely but I think you meant hoar frost - Under clear frosty nights in winter soft ice crystals might form on vegetation or any object that has been chilled below freezing point by radiation cooling. This deposit of ice crystals is known as hoar frost and may sometimes be so thick that it might look like snow. The interlocking ice crystals become attached to branches of trees, leafs, hedgerows and grass blades and are one of the most prominent features of a typical 'winter wonderland' day. However, the fine 'feathers', 'needles' and 'spines' might also be found on any other object that is exposed to supersaturated air below freezing temperature.

Unless you live in one of 'those' neighborhoods then I would want to wash the car first chance you get.

Got up at 5 something to see if the weatherman was right and the rain had turned to snow.  It had not.  Put some biscuits in the oven, took the wife a cup of coffee and cooked some bacon in the George Foreman Grill.  We call it the bacon cooker, as that is all we use it for.

Woke up the boys, or boy anyway, as the oldest was already up to see the snow.

Did the three S's, got dressed and headed to the kitchen for a biscuit as I waited for the oldest son to go to the bus stop in the sleet.  Drove to work in rain / sleet mix and now sit 24 floors above the Tollway and 635 watching it snow and working on a profile of a company for the boss.

Sounds lovely but I think you meant hoar frost - Under clear frosty nights in winter soft ice crystals might form on vegetation or any object that has been chilled below freezing point by radiation cooling. This deposit of ice crystals is known as hoar frost and may sometimes be so thick that it might look like snow. The interlocking ice crystals become attached to branches of trees, leafs, hedgerows and grass blades and are one of the most prominent features of a typical 'winter wonderland' day. However, the fine 'feathers', 'needles' and 'spines' might also be found on any other object that is exposed to supersaturated air below freezing temperature.

Unless you live in one of 'those' neighborhoods then I would want to wash the car first chance you get.

• Heart 2

hey, when the make buttons to select languages, they use Old Glory, not the Union Jack.  Its The Stars and Stripes baby!

That means AMERICA says what's what around here when you're talking English.

What you got here is the difference between textbook school taught English and common usage.

Here in America, we have whore frost because we got all these chillin bitches up in here

so we won the war, we saved your ass in WWII, and so we say its Whore Frost. Cheap, Cold and Pretty, just he way we like em!

• Heart 1

Slept until nice and late.  :)  Played with the pup a little, then went out for milk and other crap.  There was some beeyootiful whore frost on my car, and I am pissed at myself for not having my phone to take a pic before I scraped it off.  While shopping I had to hand it to f'in ray - it rocks to be in the grocery store with few shoppers.  I had a nice pleasant conversation with a stockworker aboot how they always move crap around! 

Then I ate breakfast with coffee with you clowns here.  Very nice so far!  The sun is shining, but my hose is buried under frozen snow. :(  So it is iffy ifn I will get the cars washed.

I am just more than a little bit surprised that your cell phone has the ability to take pictures.

• Heart 1