You effing new guys seem to be friends of Cheese, and any friend of Cheese...

Ralphie

I've been delegated to say that we utterly refute the suggestion ( a pretty dastardly suggestion) that we are or have been connected to the person mentioned. 

I have to say that if we had known that we would be subject to these filthy innuendoes we would never have entered your portal.

It is true that Page and Dotman understand his every post but then they fell on their heads a lot as children. 

• Heart 1

Onbike is cruel and mean

People are always saying this and yet many would swear that I'm a mild and amiable chap who pats little puppies and almost never fattens-up little boys and stuffs them into pies.

It does seem that you're rather over-sensitive......or in vulgar parlance....a big girl's blouse....so there.

...in truth, I've put out out for less. :blush:   But I'm trying very hard to be a classier person, and it's not like I don't have plenty of offers.

Hey, they don't call him airwick for nothing.  His wick smells springtime fresh according to the word in the alley behind the laundromat.

Can some one explain wafers and cookies and biscuits to me again?  And is being "quite chuffed" good or not?  Also, I have a friend to who calls me an "anorak" and tells me not to be such a "big girls blouse".  How cool does that make me?

"Wafers " are crisp and thin oblongs which go each side of a scoop of ice cream. "Cookies" are small baked cakes sometimes containing raisins or Sultanas. Being "quite chuffed" is to feel elated about something while being called an "Anorak" means that you're seen as a Geek of some sort.

A"Big Girl's Blouse" is a Sissy or in Scotland a big Jessie.

I have to say that I wouldn't like to be you.

• Heart 1