This thread is udderly ridiculous (poll)

Randomguy

Do drink a lot of milk?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How much milk do you drink?

• Every damn day since I fell out of my mother's butt
    • 4 days or so a week
    • Once a week or thereabouts
    • I dunno, once a month or whenever it is baked into some foodstuff or other?
    • I leave the cow teat alone for the rest of you perverts

I don't drink milk unless you include pouring it over breakfast cereal. Ice cream, cheese, etc are no problem, but I never drink a glass of milk.

Huh, I guess I just consider that having milk, or dairy.  You have cheese or ice cream or cereal every day, I suppose you belong in the first category for the purposes of the poll.

Like all real Americans, I drink milk every day

anybody who doesn't drink milk is suspect, except Wilbur. He's alright.

but that used to be the test on Ellis Island. They gave you a glass of milk and if you drank it down, you got put in the line that was to be processed for citizenship, if not they put you back on the boat

its a good system. Too bad we got away from that

• Heart 2

My days start with this routine,

Get up.

Urinate.

Go to kitchen, get a big glass of could milk.

Walk to lifesize Obama doll in the pantry.

Take a big mouthful of milk

Spit it all over Obama and try to save some for the Clinton doll and the Carter doll. 

Go about my day.

Okay, most of that was a lie after the urinate part.

Mr. Silly, on 25 Feb 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

I get a pint of milk each week.  I put a little (like a table spoon) of milk on my cereal every morning so it isn't too dry.  At the end of the week, I pour what is ever left over into a glass and drink it.

I drink  a pint of milk each week.  

I drank a pint of milk reading your post :P

I got away from milk until I crashed and broke my hip.  Decided to start drinking skim milk again.  I drank at least one 12 oz glass of milk a day for the next eight years, usually at work.  Just this year a figured out the skim milk was making me fart a lot at work (not a problem, I work by myself running a very noisy machine with big fans blowing on me so I was the only one that knew I farted). I switched to taking calcium tablets with vitamin D. no more flatulence problems at work.

I got away from milk until I crashed and broke my hip.  Decided to start drinking skim milk again.  I drank at least one 12 oz glass of milk a day for the next eight years, usually at work.  Just this year a figured out the skim milk was making me fart a lot at work (not a problem, I work by myself running a very noisy machine with big fans blowing on me so I was the only one that knew I farted). I switched to taking calcium tablets with vitamin D. no more flatulence problems at work.

Why would you want to stop farting?  That is just wrong.

• Heart 2

Well after they went to all that trouble to mitigate the noise and smell of your farts, that was a little rude of you to ameliorate the farts. :mellow:

• Heart 1