The new guys don't seem new anymore

Randomguy

We need a roll call.  Who are the new guys (gals in Paige's case) and who are the old guys.

Go ahead you start.

Is this a case of wishful thinking?

Having been intimate with the man I can state that he is in fact male........rather feminine.....true...and he does have a certain way of walking...also true...but he is definitely male.

I'm not sure I'm prepared to discuss at lengths your intimacy with 3A, onbike.  Quite honestly, I'm not sure the world is ready for that.

I do welcome that as he's now bragging to the world about it and I'm uncomfortable.

He forgets that I'm from an older generation, one which hesitated to talk about these things and was discreet, whereas he wants us to wear matching outfits and clone a Poodle so that we can have a matched pair.....I ask you.

...oh you snoopy, hypocritical liar. Gossip is your lifeblood.

This goes beyond the realms of visual candy. Not much to gossip about here. It's kind of like being hit with that horrendous smell and then first sight of that dog poop smeared between your toes.

Sex and intimacy between old men -- don't go there.

He forgets that I'm from an older generation, one which hesitated to talk about these things and was discreet, whereas he wants us to wear matching outfits and clone a Poodle so that we can have a matched pair.....I ask you.

That sounds like 3A. Throw in a red fire light and you've really got something.